Our Wonderful Sponsors this Week
Julie Phoenix of MacDonald Realty isn’t only a super fast rider, she can also help you with ANY real estate help you may need 🙂
Panago Pizza Squamish makes some of the best pizza in town and is owned by Squamish mountain bike legend, Eric Armour.
Ridge to Valley Construction specializing in all aspects of custom built residential homes and construction, they take care of your entire project, from start to finish.
Sea to Sky Digital Floorplans creates perfect digital floor plans of your house! Great if you’re selling your place or if you just want to know the layout of your house for renovations or interior design.
Quest University is unique. Its groundbreaking approach to postsecondary education began as an experiment. Today, Quest University is one of Canada’s important institutions of higher learning, leading the way in innovation and preparing students for a changing world.
SORCA members, please bring your $5 to the afterparty. If you have friends in town that aren’t a SORCA member, it’s $20 for a one day membership inclusive of the apres.
Here are the rides, meeting location are below:
- Chill @ Half Nelson Lot: FSR, Half Nelson, Pseudo Tsuga
- Intermediate I @ Half Nelson Lot: FSR to Fred, Word of Mouth
- Intermediate II @ Half Nelson Lot: Another Mans Gold, Powerhouse Plunge, Hoods In the Woods, Poop Alley
- Thrill & Chill Thrill @ Half Nelson Lot: FSR to Megacy, Lower-19th, Hybrid, Your Sister.
- Chill @ Garibaldi Highlands Elementary: Roller Coaster (parent accompaniment required for youth 7 or under)
- Little Thrill @ Half Nelson Parking lot: FSR, Half Nelson
- Thrill @ Half Nelson Parking lot: Fools Gold/Another Mans Gold to Power Hoods to Hoods in the Woods, Poop Alley
Meet at 6:00 and we’ll start leaving in waves at 6:15.
Ride within your limits. Don’t bite off more than you can chew. Ride leaders are not here to coach you. Get home safely – no drinking & driving.