Youth 2-Stage Enduro + Kids “Track Race”
Seasoned racers can get ready to sink their teeth into a zesty 2-stage enduro, or if you’re one of Squamish’s newer/younger shredders, try-out the single-stage option! We’ve even got something for our run-bike-rippers and younger budding racers just looking to get their first taste of racing bikes.
Race after party? Airhouse is hosting with help from Joe Pesto’s Pizza and Alice & Brohm Ice Cream. Safe to say it’s an event for the whole family to enjoy! After party starts post race, at approximately 2:30pm… head to the back of Airhouse for check-in.
Enduro Race Course: 2-Stage or 1-Stage … You Choose!
Stage one: Lumber Jacks (from the start of the descent)
- Lumber Jacks is a blue rated trail with some sweet tech and a great option for seasoned riders and those newer to racing alike!
Transition: Up Glen’s Car Wash – Condor Way – Jay Crescent – Towards Committed DH – Turn Right at Committed DH (before start of Gap Jumps) to intersection of 4-play
Stage two: 4-Play Descent (until early exit back to Coho Park Trail Climb)
- 4-play starts off with some open flow and pumping and is blue rated within the first half. It finishes with some zestier, steeper sections and is rated as a black for the second half.
- This is a trail for strong intermediate and above so, we recommend taking a look at 4-Play for line-options and to ensure each riders’ comfort – this is also great race training!
Kids Track Race:
Taking place at Garibaldi Highlands Elementary following the Enduro race start. Run-Bikers and young shredders all welcome!
Registration: Begins at 11:00 am at Garibaldi Highlands Elementary School
Racing: Starts at 12:00pm
- DON’T FORGET TO BRING YOUR TIMING TAG. If you had one last year, please bring it with you. All new racers will be assigned a new tag for the season.
- No SORCA membership, no race for you! Get your membership here.
- Bring your $2 to the afterparty kids (adults are $5).
We are always in need of awesome volunteers for youth races, especially for course marshaling and timing.
Please follow up with Jaime if you are available this weekend. [email protected]