We’re looking to hire a part-time Builder who can support our Lead Builder/Trails Coordinator. Ideally, you’re a responsible individual with some trail building and maintenance experience under your belt.
The successful candidate(s) will perform maintenance activities on the trail network including but not limited to:
- Fostering a positive attitude about mountain biking in Squamish
- Helping to manage a Summer Crew of trail builders
- Drainage and dirt work
- Bridge and woodwork replacement
- Erosion control
- Rider experience enhancement
Key Attributes of a Successful Candidate
- Trail building and/or basic carpentry skills
- Team player who is able to lead and manage others
- High level of responsibility and the ability to work autonomously when needed
- Passion for the outdoors and Squamish’s trails
- Positive attitude and outlook
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record an asset but not necessary
- First Aid certificate an asset.
Time Requirement: Part-time, 15 – 22.5 hours a week from April – November, start dates flexible.
Pay Range: $20 – $24 an hour, commensurate with experience.
Please send resumes and cover letters to [email protected] Deadline is March 22nd, 2019.