We are hoping to have our normal big-party style trail days later this season as the pandemic continues to wane but we don’t feel quite comfortable hosting one just yet.
In the interim, we’re offering something a little different: we’ll be hosting occasional small group, signup-only trail days where people can contribute to new builds and learn from long-time local trail builders.
The first one will be next week on Thursday, June 10th at 4:30pm. Jim Harvey has generously allowed us to join him on his latest project — it’s going to be a great trail!
Here are the details:
- Sign up is first come first serve; the form will stop working when it’s full.
- No experience is necessary, but experienced builders are welcome too! We’ll bring the tools.
- We’re aiming to have everyone at the trail between 4:30-5pm and it’s about a 30-40 minute ride over there depending where you’re coming from.
- Please try not to sign up if you aren’t sure you can make it.
- There will be refreshments and food.
We’ll send out more details about where to go and what to bring as soon as the clinic is full. Don’t worry if you miss signing up for this one, we will have more in the future!
Also, don’t forget about our Volunteer Trailwork Challenge! If you can’t make this event but still want to get out there and get your hands dirty, check out that page on our website for more info about what you can do.
9 hours ago
2 weeks ago