SORCA Social #11 Gravel Edition – Hosted by Drop Bar Cycles + 7mesh + Raincity Distillery + Nesters
Next Wednesday, September 14th Drop Bar Cycles, 7mesh , Raincity Distillery, and Nesters are hosting our final Social of the season. This one will be a bit of a departure from our typical MTB-oriented event as the ride & route will be gravel bike-focused. There was interest from members and hosts to make this happen, so we wanted to give it a go before season end! The après will be hosted at Dropbar Cycles and will feature cocktails provided by Rain City Distillery as well as some grub. The ride is capped at 100 participants.
Bring bike lights for your ride home!
Wednesday, September 14th
Ride Start Time: 6 pm (no check-in required)
Après Start Time: 7:30 pm (check-in pre-registered riders and day-of registrants required)
Ride Meetup Location: Garibaldi Highlands Elementary (2590 Portree Way)
Après Location: Dropbar Cycles (38936 Queens Way #5)
Ride Groups and Trails:
Pre-register: Spruce Registration Page
Pre-register to secure your spot and pay less
Pre-registration closes Tuesday, September 12 at 11:59pm
If there are spaces available non-members can register for $30 day of.
Hope to see you there!
- SORCA Social #11 Gravel Edition – Hosted by Drop Bar Cycles + 7mesh + Raincity Distillery + Nesters
- Cinco #10 – Hosted by SORCA & Sea to Sky Physio
- SORCA & The Squamish Nation – Memorandum of Understanding
- Social #10 – Hosted by Sea to Sky Welding
- Cinco #9 – Hosted by Legacy Timberworks & Nester Market