Love riding the Squamish trails? Donate towards trail maintenance to help us keep your favourite rides in top shape!
There are a number of ways to donate:
- Click the donate button above and use your credit card.
- PayPal us at email@example.com
- Interac e-transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org – Please use “SORCA” as the password for etransfer.
- Through the world-class, Squamish-based Trailforks Trail Karma program. You can specify an organization (SORCA) and even a riding area (e.g. Alice Lake and Highlands) for your donation. Make a donation quickly and easily right from your phone with the app, or from the Trailforks website.
- When you buy a membership, you can choose to add an additional donation at the checkout.
Please note, we’re a non-profit society, but not a charity, so we don’t offer tax receipts. We CAN offer you tons of good juju in exchange for your generous support.
Donating $500 or more? Consider checking out our sponsorship opportunities, which allow us to recognize your awesome contribution to our members!
Want to donate your time instead? Check out our volunteer opportunities – we always need a hand with events and trails.
Looking for another way to support? Check out our Trail Supporter Pass, available online here, or in local bike shops.