Social + Youth Social: COMMENCAL CANADA & BACKCOUNTRY BREWING
SORCA SOCIAL RIDE: July 17th
Get ready for some fun rides, followed by some great food and drinks! Commencal will also have a Bunny Hop competition on a 20″ Commencal Clash! Think you have the best bunny hop in town? Come out and prove it!
Commencal Canada is your place to go for everything Commencal. They have bikes for everyone, from run bikes for kids to DH weapons like the one that Amaury Pieron used to win the last UCI World Cup race.
Backcountry Brewing is one of the most popular places to eat and drink in Squamish. They brew some amazing beer. If you haven’t been by their place, you really should. If you’re a person who’s on the go, just grab a growler or a six pack and take it home with you.
Join our Facebook event
SORCA members, please bring your $5 to the afterparty. If you have friends in town that aren’t a SORCA member, it’s $20 for a one day membership inclusive of the apres.
Here are the rides, meeting location are below:
We require parent supervision for kids 6/7 and under. Kids older thank 7 are allowed to attend the kids rides on their own, but having parents help is always appreciated!
- KIDS Mellow @ Black Bear Road (Alice Lake Wonderland Start): Wonderland
- KIDS Chill @ Half Nelson Lot: Lower Half Nelson to Fools Gold
- KIDS Little Thrill @ Garibaldi Highlands Elementary School: Mashiter, Corners, Rollercoaster
- KIDS Thrill @ Garibaldi Highlands Elementary School: Mashiter, Tracks, LOA, Tracks, Rupert, Rollercoaster
- Chill @ Garibaldi Highlands Elementary School: Mashiter, Corners, Rollercoaster
- Intermediate I @ Garibaldi Highlands Elementary School: Mashiter, Tracks, LOA, Tracks, Rupert, Rollercoaster
- Intermediate II @ Half Nelson Lot: Fred, Tinder, Your Mom
- Thrill & Chill Thrill @ Half Nelson Lot: Antithesis, Homebrew, Deliverance
Meet at 6:00 and we’ll start leaving in waves at 6:15.
Ride within your limits. Don’t bite off more than you can chew. Ride leaders are not here to coach you. Get home safely – no drinking & driving.